Sonntag, 2. Oktober 2011

Heartbeat project Udumulla, another development centre of FoG

The Foundation of Goodness in Seenigama has also several other locations. There are two so called "heartbeat" projects in 2 villages in the nearby area offering course or community facilities and there is another centre in the remote northern area of Sri Lanka. All centres are ment to focus on developing a rural community development model.

One day I accompanied Saman Kumara, a skilled IT-instructor of the foundation whith whom I closely work together, when he was giving a computer lesson in the centre in Udumulla (one of the heart beat projects).
the Udumulla heartbeat project
Community centre in Udumulla
Computer learning room in Udumulla
Saman walking out the computer room - forgot something?
From here you can enjoy a very nice view onto the river (sorry, I cannot remember the name) which is just a few meters aside. Very, very nice! I thought about taking a bath because it was so hot that day. But then I changed my opinion. You never know what creature creeps under the surface....

Fantastic view onto the river.....
I was here :-)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen