Dienstag, 27. September 2011

Visiting Foundation of Goodness

Today I visited another NGO located in Seenigama near Hikkaduwa. This organisation was formed 1999 and earned a lot of reputation after the Tsunami 2004. More information about the so called 'Foundation of Goodness' (FOG) can be found here: 


See here a picture taken from the entrance: 
Panorama picture of the Foundation of Goodness (entrance)



Besides a computer education programme which consists of several different courses from beginners to advanced users this foundation is running also projects various other areas, e.g. environmental management, social topics and sports.
Primary school


 
Computer course for graphic design
The general manager of the foundation requested my support for their intermediate and advanced computer courses. I was quite impressed by the structured and well managed organisation and recognised that their work is a great benefit for the greater area around Seenigama as many poor rural people from nearby villages. So I agreed to help them. The next two weeks I will figure out the best way for me to support this organisation....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen